Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Substitution class levels and PROHIBITSPELLS/KNOWNSPELLS

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15 4:09 AM
      Hi ,
      I'm just a user like you, and i'am interested in your same problem wirh PROHIBITSPELL. I found that there is already a jira submitted for this expansion of validity:
      Http://jira.pcgen.org/browse/NEWTAG-276

      Regards

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

    • rogerwllco
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 16 9:24 AM
        Your comment there does indeed seem to be exactly the case I'm having trouble with:substitution classes for cleric/druid.
        In my case in the Races of X books, some of the Complete series and such.

        Cheers,

        RogerWilco/Adriaan Renting

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18 9:50 AM
          Hi all,
          Gotcha! I coded many wizards' closed content books into dataset for my group... Including the Complete series ...

          Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android