Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Can you have MULT:NO with a CHOOSE?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2013

      Two issues:

      1) CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=x doesn't work with STRING
      2) You need to preselect the Choice if directly granted since a chooser won't pop up, instead you
      need to use BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|x|1

      In the ABILITYPOOL you'll want to have the Preselected on a PRExxx

      Example:
      Imbue Unarmed Strike Choice CATEGORY:Internal TYPE:YourAbilityPoolType
      CHOOSE:STRING|Flaming|Frost|Ghost Touch|Shock|Thundering ABILITY:Special Ability|AUTOMATIC|Imbued
      Unarmed Strike(Flaming)|PREABILITY:1,CATEGORY=Internal,Imbue unarmed Strike Choice(Flaming)

      Repeat for each type. As to the SpecialQuality vs. SpecialAttack, it affects an opponent, I'd call
      it an Attack myself.

      Cheers,