Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Encumbrance Conditions

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013

      Don't you mean:
      BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBRANCE,0

      ?

      With x being the number of the bonus being granted.

      Cheers,

      On 3/11/2013 3:00 AM, Maredudd wrote:
      > Try this in your ability.
      >
      > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

      > On Mar 11, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Maredudd <maredudd@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hi Bilal,
      >>
      >> You will use the prerequisite PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0
      >>
      >> Maredudd
      >>
      >> On Mar 11, 2013, at 1:47 AM, "Bilal" <suitofwar@...> wrote:
      >>
      >>> Hey guys, new person, first post, hopefully I'm doing this in the right place and the right way. I'm working on my first homebrew class, and I've come to a point of some difficulty.
      >>>
      >>> I want to make an ability that enhances the character's reflex score. Which is simple enough. But, I want it to work only if the character's encumbrance is load is light. Is this possible? I've searched for tags or examples, but I've yet to find any.
      >>>
      >>> Oh. And this is for srd35.
      >>>
      >>> Thanks for your help. :D

    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
        DOH!

        Andrew is correct! :-)

        That's what I get for posting just after waking up and before kick starting my brain. I need to either triple check my early posts or wait till I'm really awake. :-)

        Maredudd

        On Mar 11, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Don't you mean:
        > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBRANCE,0
        >
        > ?
        >
        > With x being the number of the bonus being granted.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > On 3/11/2013 3:00 AM, Maredudd wrote:
        > > Try this in your ability.
        > >
        > > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

        > > On Mar 11, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Maredudd <maredudd@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> Hi Bilal,
        > >>
        > >> You will use the prerequisite PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0
        > >>
        > >> Maredudd

        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Bilal Khawaja
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
          Haha, so simple, of course. Thank you guys so much. You've been a real help.