Encumbrance Conditions

  • Bilal
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hey guys, new person, first post, hopefully I'm doing this in the right place and the right way. I'm working on my first homebrew class, and I've come to a point of some difficulty.

      I want to make an ability that enhances the character's reflex score. Which is simple enough. But, I want it to work only if the character's encumbrance is load is light. Is this possible? I've searched for tags or examples, but I've yet to find any.

      Oh. And this is for srd35.

      Thanks for your help. :D
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hi Bilal,

        You will use the prerequisite PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

        Maredudd

        On Mar 11, 2013, at 1:47 AM, "Bilal" <suitofwar@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys, new person, first post, hopefully I'm doing this in the right place and the right way. I'm working on my first homebrew class, and I've come to a point of some difficulty.
        >
        > I want to make an ability that enhances the character's reflex score. Which is simple enough. But, I want it to work only if the character's encumbrance is load is light. Is this possible? I've searched for tags or examples, but I've yet to find any.
        >
        > Oh. And this is for srd35.
        >
        > Thanks for your help. :D

      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
          Try this in your ability.

          BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013

            Don't you mean:
            BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBRANCE,0

            ?

            With x being the number of the bonus being granted.

            Cheers,

            On 3/11/2013 3:00 AM, Maredudd wrote:
            > Try this in your ability.
            >
            > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

            > On Mar 11, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Maredudd <maredudd@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Hi Bilal,
            >>
            >> You will use the prerequisite PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0
            >>
            >> Maredudd
            >>
            >> On Mar 11, 2013, at 1:47 AM, "Bilal" <suitofwar@...> wrote:
            >>
            >>> Hey guys, new person, first post, hopefully I'm doing this in the right place and the right way. I'm working on my first homebrew class, and I've come to a point of some difficulty.
            >>>
            >>> I want to make an ability that enhances the character's reflex score. Which is simple enough. But, I want it to work only if the character's encumbrance is load is light. Is this possible? I've searched for tags or examples, but I've yet to find any.
            >>>
            >>> Oh. And this is for srd35.
            >>>
            >>> Thanks for your help. :D

          • Maredudd
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
              DOH!

              Andrew is correct! :-)

              That's what I get for posting just after waking up and before kick starting my brain. I need to either triple check my early posts or wait till I'm really awake. :-)

              Maredudd

              On Mar 11, 2013, at 8:32 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >
              > Don't you mean:
              > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex|x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBRANCE,0
              >
              > ?
              >
              > With x being the number of the bonus being granted.
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > On 3/11/2013 3:00 AM, Maredudd wrote:
              > > Try this in your ability.
              > >
              > > BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,x|PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0

              > > On Mar 11, 2013, at 5:54 AM, Maredudd <maredudd@...> wrote:
              > >
              > >> Hi Bilal,
              > >>
              > >> You will use the prerequisite PREVAREQ:ENCUMBERANCE,0
              > >>
              > >> Maredudd

              > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
              > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

            • Bilal Khawaja
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 12, 2013
                Haha, so simple, of course. Thank you guys so much. You've been a real help.