Re: CHOOSE:STRING

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
      It seems that the converter thinks that CHOOSE:STRING|FEAT=x does exist. Once I'm done converting I'll first test it out, could just be that the documntation isn't up-to-date.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        Hi,

        Since the converter was set up by Tom Parker, and he did the recent CHOOSE rework, I'd be surprised
        if it didn't work.

        Cheers,