CHOOSE:STRING

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hi, this is a comment I posted in another thread, but I also have a question how to solve this:

      >I'm also coming across syntax like
      >CHOOSE:FEAT=Energy Substitution
      >where Energy Substitution is coded as
      >CHOOSE:STRING|Acid Energy|Cold Energy|Electrical Energy|Fire >Energy|Sonic Energy
      >
      >I don't know how to replace that with newer syntax, there doesn't seem >to be a CHOOSE:STRING|FEAT=x

      Would anyone know what the best way would be to code this in 6.x+ without using the deprecated syntax for CHOOSE:FEAT=x"

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco
    • rogerwllco
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
        It seems that the converter thinks that CHOOSE:STRING|FEAT=x does exist. Once I'm done converting I'll first test it out, could just be that the documntation isn't up-to-date.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8, 2013
          Hi,

          Since the converter was set up by Tom Parker, and he did the recent CHOOSE rework, I'd be surprised
          if it didn't work.

          Cheers,