Master bonus due to familiar

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      I *have created a wizard, w**ith a Compsognathus**as a familiar.The
      familiar should grant a +4 initiative bonus, and it is coded up in the
      lst files that way. There used to be a temporary bonus**item called
      "familiar within reach" (or something like that) which forced the bonus
      to show up in the character sheet. How do I get the +4 initiative to
      show up now?**
      *
      *-- *

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013

        It should already be coded up as part of the Master bonus. Is the bonus not appearing?

        On 2/27/2013 8:50 AM, David R. Bender wrote:
        > I *have created a wizard, w**ith a Compsognathus**as a familiar.The
        > familiar should grant a +4 initiative bonus, and it is coded up in the
        > lst files that way. There used to be a temporary bonus**item called
        > "familiar within reach" (or something like that) which forced the bonus
        > to show up in the character sheet. How do I get the +4 initiative to
        > show up now?**
        > *
        > *-- *
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB
        >
        > My better half and me (jpg)

        > Word of the Day (gif) <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/38647997/Exhaustipated.gif>

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          Correct. The bonus is not appearing. It is however coded up as:

          MASTERBONUSRACE:Familiar (Compsognathus) TYPE:Familiar
          BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|4 VFEAT:Alertness

          in file:

          @\data\d20ogl\paizo\pathfinder_rpg\core_rulebook\pfcr_companion_mods.lst

          Should I open a Jira? I *assume* code....

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2013
            *sigh* Do you want to know how much I really bloody *HATE* computers.

            It is working now, with the 2013-03-08 auto-build download.

            -- david
            Papa.DRB

            My better half and me (jpg)