RACETYPE vs TEMPLATE

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      I'm working on entering 4e for myself.
      What is the best way to implement :medium humanoid fey?
      RACETYPE(can there be multiple values for racetype, ie. RACETYPE=humanoid fey)? or TEMPLATE?

      also, what is the finer difference between RACETYPE and RACESUBTPYE?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013

        SIZE:M

        However, I'm curious. What is the LIST of race types for 4e?

        A creature can only have one RACETYPE; but it can have numerous RACESUBTYPE