Close but just not getting it

  • josephd
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      I'm trying to create a template to apply a bonus the DM gave my character:

      +2 skillpoints per level (applies retroactively)

      I wrote this into my_templates.lst

      BonusSkillPoints VISIBLE:DISPLAY BONUS:SKILLPOINTS|NUMBER|2

      what am I missing?
      Thanks
    • josephd

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013

          When 6.01.2 or 6.0.1 comes out use

          BONUS:VAR|BonusRetroSkillPoints|2

          DATA-943
          Enable homebrew method to add retroskills.

          Cheers,