Re: [pcgen] Remove a spell-like ability granted by a race

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2013
      Hi Helge,

      Questions of this nature belong over on our Lst File Help group - which is where folks give advice
      on such interesting questions.

      Now, to answer the question.

      You cannot directly 'Clear' a race. You can .FORGET one, but then you'll be without the Race.

      In your present case, I would recommend creating a new race based off the old one. The reason being
      is you can't modify the SPELLS tag inside a race.

      However, the good news is, if you can open a Feature Request, a monkey of experience can often times
      alter the race for you so you can modify such things in the future. (I wouldn't mind doing that for
      you, it's only 5 minutes of effort to make it work as you seem to want.)

      Now, if you don't mind doing the work yourself, you can simply alter the race entry. I'm guessing
      the Times are what you want to alter, correct?

      The Times would need a Variable which Requires a DEFINE tag.

      I'm at work, so I don't have the available free time to look at the supplement and what all it
      changes, but if you give me exact items you need, I can change those.

      Cheers,