Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Change number of equipment slots with EQMODs

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013

      In theory that would work. In practice we have a bug and the coders need to address it.

      I have a proposal I'll put forward to help address it.

      On 2/18/2013 3:45 PM, madartiste wrote:
      > Is there a way to change the number of slots an item takes up using an EQMOD? IE: Item normally takes up a belt slot but you can add an EQMOD of some special goggles. Now it takes up both the belt AND eyegear slots.
      >
      > I suppose I could do something like BONUS:SLOTS|Eyegear|-1 or something. But changing SLOTS:1 to SLOTS:2 and adding ITYPE:Eyegear seems like it would be cleaner, maybe. I'm just not sure if it can be done. Can anyone clue me in?

    • madartiste
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
        Ah. So at the moment, there's no way to make this work? Well, it's good to know it's being worked on. :) I can live with it how it is at the moment if necessary.