Favoured class question

  • tantaslir
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
      Does the FAVOREDCLASS tag in a template add to or replace the race's
      original favoured class?

      Whichever it does, is there a way of doing the other one?

      Piers
    • tir_gwaith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2002
        Adds to I blieve. Choice, like adding to or replacing Vision, isn't
        there. Shouldn't be that hard, since the Code Monkey's have it for
        VISION in templates.. You might consider a FReq for that.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "tantaslir" <bonisagus@t...> wrote:
        > Does the FAVOREDCLASS tag in a template add to or replace the
        race's
        > original favoured class?
        >
        > Whichever it does, is there a way of doing the other one?
        >

        > Piers
      • tantaslir
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
          FREQ 528442 raised