Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: visibility of ability in ability category

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013

      Yeah, that's pretty much the options. I'm brain dead right now, otherwise I might have another
      answer, but on the face of it I think those are the two options. Code each Elven subrace as it's own
      Abilitycategory, give it it's own type to draw from.

      Anything else is asking for a Conditional Display or some other Feature Request.