Re: visibility of ability in ability category

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
      Relying to myself, bad form. Sorry.

      I'm thinking eleven ability categories, and mod the original abilities so
      they show up in all eleven categories.

      That means that any future abilities will also need to be modded to work
      with all eleven subraces..

      Is there a better method?

      andrew

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013

        Yeah, that's pretty much the options. I'm brain dead right now, otherwise I might have another
        answer, but on the face of it I think those are the two options. Code each Elven subrace as it's own
        Abilitycategory, give it it's own type to draw from.

        Anything else is asking for a Conditional Display or some other Feature Request.