Change number of equipment slots with EQMODs

  • madartiste
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18 3:45 PM
      Is there a way to change the number of slots an item takes up using an EQMOD? IE: Item normally takes up a belt slot but you can add an EQMOD of some special goggles. Now it takes up both the belt AND eyegear slots.

      I suppose I could do something like BONUS:SLOTS|Eyegear|-1 or something. But changing SLOTS:1 to SLOTS:2 and adding ITYPE:Eyegear seems like it would be cleaner, maybe. I'm just not sure if it can be done. Can anyone clue me in?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19 9:26 AM

        In theory that would work. In practice we have a bug and the coders need to address it.

        I have a proposal I'll put forward to help address it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19 1:19 PM
          Ah. So at the moment, there's no way to make this work? Well, it's good to know it's being worked on. :) I can live with it how it is at the moment if necessary.