Re: ###Block: Homebrew Support

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      Ah. I hadn't noticed the hyphen so I thought something much smarter was going on. Still a good idea though.

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
        I'm glad you appreciate it. I do try my hardest.

        However, that was actually changed to this:

        ###Block: Homebrew & Old Version Support
        # Feat Name Serves As
        Blind-Fight.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Blind Fight
        Two-Weapon Defense.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Two Weapon Defense
        Two-Weapon Fighting.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Two Weapon Fighting
        Self-Sufficient.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Self Sufficient
        Ride-By Attack.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Ride By Attack
        Greater Two-Weapon Fighting.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Improved Two Weapon Fighting
        Greater Two-Weapon Fighting.MOD SERVESAS:FEAT|Greater Two Weapon Fighting

        ###Block: Old Version Support
        # Feat Name Output Name Visible Req.
        Att. Required Feat Required Skill Required Stat
        Automatically Gained Feat SORTKEY
        Remove and re-add Blind-Fight KEY:Blind Fight OUTPUTNAME:Remove and
        re-add Blind-Fight VISIBLE:DISPLAY
        AUTO:FEAT|Blind-Fight SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Two-Weapon Defense KEY:Two Weapon Defense OUTPUTNAME:Remove and
        re-add Two-Weapon Defense VISIBLE:DISPLAY PREFEAT:1,Two-Weapon Fighting
        PRESTAT:1,DEX=15 AUTO:FEAT|Two-Weapon Defense SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Two-Weapon Fighting KEY:Two Weapon Fighting OUTPUTNAME:Remove
        and re-add Two-Weapon Fighting VISIBLE:DISPLAY
        PRESTAT:1,DEX=15 AUTO:FEAT|Two-Weapon Fighting SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Self-Sufficient KEY:Self Sufficient OUTPUTNAME:Remove and
        re-add Self-Sufficient VISIBLE:DISPLAY
        AUTO:FEAT|Self-Sufficient SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Ride-By Attack KEY:Ride By Attack OUTPUTNAME:Remove and
        re-add Ride-By Attack VISIBLE:DISPLAY PREFEAT:1,Mounted Combat
        PRESKILL:1,Ride=1 AUTO:FEAT|Ride-By Attack SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Improved Two-Weapon Fighting KEY:Improved Two Weapon Fighting
        OUTPUTNAME:Remove and re-add Improved Two-Weapon Fighting VISIBLE:DISPLAY PREATT:6
        PREFEAT:1,Two-Weapon Fighting PRESTAT:1,DEX=17
        AUTO:FEAT|Improved Two-Weapon Fighting SORTKEY:zzz
        Remove and re-add Greater Two-Weapon Fighting KEY:Greater Two Weapon Fighting
        OUTPUTNAME:Remove and re-add Greater Two-Weapon Fighting VISIBLE:DISPLAY PREATT:11
        PREFEAT:2,Two-Weapon Fighting,Improved Two-Weapon Fighting PRESTAT:1,DEX=19
        AUTO:FEAT|Greater Two-Weapon Fighting SORTKEY:zzz