Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: PC[TYPE=Spelllike] documentation?

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
      This is a mailing list, you can't delete things. They've been sent to a
      lot of people.

      andrew

      On 17 February 2013 15:24, rogerwllco <g.a.renting@...> wrote:

      > Sorry, I deleted the original message, as I figured it out soon after
      > posting the question. It did lead to a new related question.

    • rogerwllco
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
        My apologies. I had forgotten that this is indeed also a mailing list.

        Thank you for correcting me, I will not do it again. Even after seeing maredudd's reply I didn't realize this. I'm used to forums nowadays, I think I've hardly used a mailing list in the last 15 years.

        My apologies for the confusion and spam, even though I realize that in a certain way this adds to the spam.

        Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Wilson <andrew@...> wrote:

        > This is a mailing list, you can't delete things. They've been sent to a
        > lot of people.
        >
        > andrew
        >
        > On 17 February 2013 15:24, rogerwllco <g.a.renting@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Sorry, I deleted the original message, as I figured it out soon after
        > > posting the question. It did lead to a new related question.

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 17, 2013
          Hi Folks!

          No harm done, and in fact this list is here for the exact reason that you and I have been using it for.

          Maredudd