Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Boon Companion

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hi,

      From Seekers of Secrets sourcebook:

      Boon Companion TYPE:General
      PREMULT:1,[PREVARGT:AnimalCompanionLVL,0],[PREVARGT:FamiliarLVL,0] DESC:The abilities of your
      animal companion or familiar are calculated as though your class were four levels higher, to a
      maximum bonus equal to your character level. If you have more than one animal companion or familiar,
      choose one to receive this benefit. If you lose or dismiss an animal companion or familiar, you may
      apply this feat to the replacement creature. SOURCEPAGE:p.16
      BONUS:VAR|AnimalCompanionLVL|min(TL-AnimalCompanionLVL,4)|PREVARGT:AnimalCompanionLVL,0
      BONUS:VAR|FamiliarLVL|min(TL-FamiliarLVL,4)|PREVARGT:FamiliarLVL,0

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
        It certainly worked when I tested it before committing the dataset ;-) Albeit that was under the 6.0.0 setup, and quite a bit has changed in the underlying core datasets since, so I wouldn't be *absolutely* flabbergasted if something had gone astray...

        Cheers

        Paul

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          Hi,

          It looked correct to me. Should work fine.