TYPE:CheckList - does it work?

  • Distant Scholar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
      There are some abilities (for example, Pathfinder cleric domain abilities) that are defined with a CheckList TYPE, and some ASPECTs that seem to define how many uses the ability has. However, I can't find an OS that actually uses them. Is there one? Or are they there and I'm being blind?

      (If the CheckList works, I'd like to add it to some of my abilities.)

      DS/DL
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hi Doug,

        So, uh, these seem to be working just fine. What's the problem?

        (Attached Files sent directly to Doug as list does not accept files)

        On 2/10/2013 1:04 PM, Distant Scholar wrote:
        > There are some abilities (for example, Pathfinder cleric domain abilities) that are defined with a CheckList TYPE, and some ASPECTs that seem to define how many uses the ability has. However, I can't find an OS that actually uses them. Is there one? Or are they there and I'm being blind?
        >
        > (If the CheckList works, I'd like to add it to some of my abilities.)
        >
        > DS/DL

      • Doug Limmer
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
          On 2/10/2013 5:45 PM, Andrew wrote:
          > Hi Doug,
          >
          > So, uh, these seem to be working just fine. What's the problem?

          The "problem" was that I was expecting it to work in the in-program
          .html sheets. Which it doesn't. Apparently.

          It is showing up in the PDF export(which I didn't try before).

          DS/DL

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
            Hi,

            Hm, nobody asked me to set it up in the htm sheets. And when Stefan set it up, I don't think he
            thought it necessary.

            PDF vs. htm - two different approaches.

            If you would open an OS feature request, I'll see about eventually adding it in to those.