BONUS:FEAT and BONUS:VFEAT no more (part 2)

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      I've converted all the BONUS:FEAT and BONUS:VFEAT in the EQUIPEMENT files to plain VFEAT. The files have been uploaded to the SourceForge site and will be included with the next release.

      For those of you who can't wait until then, you can download the up to date .lst from plambert site (see the links section at the PCGEN site).

      Best

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>