Re: COST of components with modifiers

  • rogerwllco
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 9, 2013
      The version in the Spell compendium datasets just omits the COST, even though it's mentioned in the book. I solved it in the Complete Arcane dataset by defining two spells, one for Clerics and Druids, one for Wizard, Sorcerer and Wu Jen, where the second one has a COST.

      Also note that the Complete Arcane version only specifies an Arcane Material Component, while the Spell Compendium just specifies a Material Component. As the Spell Compendium is newer, it supersedes the older definition of the spell in CA.

      Cheers,

      Adriaan Renting/RogerWilco

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne" wrote:

      > In the following spell there is a modifier in the COST. When I try to convert this I get the error below:
      > Summon Elemental Monolith CLASSES:Cleric,Druid,Sorcerer,Wizard,Wu Jen=9 SCHOOL:Conjuration SUBSCHOOL:Summoning TYPE:Arcane.Divine COMPS:V, S, M/DF CASTTIME:1 round RANGE:MEDIUM TARGETAREA:One summoned elemental monolith DURATION:Concentration, up to (CASTERLEVEL) rounds [D] SAVEINFO:None SPELLRES:No COST:100|Druid,0|Cleric,0 DESC:Calls powerful elemental creature to fight for you.
      >
      > SEVERE COST expected an integer. Tag must be of the form: COST:
      > LSTERROR Illegal Token 'COST' '100|Druid,0|Cleric,0' for pcgen.core.spell.Spell 136Test71 COST:100|Druid,0|Cleric,0
      > SEVERE Unable to unparse: COST:100|Druid,0|Cleric,0

    • FerretDave
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 11, 2013
        Can you do something like:

        COST:100 COST:0|PRECLASS:1,Druid=1,Cleric=1

        ?