Advanced Race Guide Testers and clean up crew...

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 9, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      A few of you have emailed me with an interest in helping out. Well, I've started to hit upon the
      point where some folks could help.

      Archetypes for the various races are *Almost* completed. Once I get the foundation work finished,
      I'll need people to either fine tooth comb it for things we should be supporting in the abilities;
      test if things aren't working; and perhaps better off, people who would like to help *Add* in the
      proper code.

      Once the Archetypes are done (I.e. the Archetype Selected REMOVES the replaced Abilities, Grants the
      Abilities that are the replacements.) Then I'll be asking for you fine folks to go to town on that.

      Please indicate the level of involvement you'll be able to assist with:
      Basic Tester - Only sees if things work and reports any issues. (Ability A isn't granting a +2 to
      Skill B)
      Advanced Tester - Finds issues and seeks to fix them with minimal oversight

      You'll be the basis for the new QA Team.

      QA MONKEY
      Sub-Division of the Data Team

      Reports to Content SB and Data 2nd

      Job Functions: Tests Data Source Book Sets to make sure they work; reports any issues.

      Should be familiar with: LST Coding Standards; JIRA System and use; SVN

      ACCESS LEVEL: SVN Basic (Unless planning fixes)

    • Henk Slaaf
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 10, 2013
        Hey Andrew,

        I'll gladly find and fix bugs, time permitting. (advanced)

        Best,

        Henk
        On Feb 10, 2013 1:06 AM, "Andrew" <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > A few of you have emailed me with an interest in helping out. Well, I've
        > started to hit upon the
        > point where some folks could help.
        >
        > Archetypes for the various races are *Almost* completed. Once I get the
        > foundation work finished,
        > I'll need people to either fine tooth comb it for things we should be
        > supporting in the abilities;
        > test if things aren't working; and perhaps better off, people who would
        > like to help *Add* in the
        > proper code.
        >
        > Once the Archetypes are done (I.e. the Archetype Selected REMOVES the
        > replaced Abilities, Grants the
        > Abilities that are the replacements.) Then I'll be asking for you fine
        > folks to go to town on that.
        >
        > Please indicate the level of involvement you'll be able to assist with:
        > Basic Tester - Only sees if things work and reports any issues. (Ability A
        > isn't granting a +2 to
        > Skill B)
        > Advanced Tester - Finds issues and seeks to fix them with minimal oversight
        >
        > You'll be the basis for the new QA Team.
        >
        > QA MONKEY
        > Sub-Division of the Data Team
        >
        > Reports to Content SB and Data 2nd
        >
        > Job Functions: Tests Data Source Book Sets to make sure they work; reports
        > any issues.
        >
        > Should be familiar with: LST Coding Standards; JIRA System and use; SVN
        >
        > ACCESS LEVEL: SVN Basic (Unless planning fixes)

        > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
        > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

      • Henk Slaaf
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
          Hey Andrew,

          I've become bogged with work at home and at the office. So I haven't been
          able to put in time.

          Sorry,

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013

            No worries, I'm hitting them in cycles...