Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: PCGen v6.00.0 Released!

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 7, 2013
      On 7 February 2013 02:07, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:
      > On 2/6/2013 5:37 PM, vrolock1977 wrote:
      >> What is the newest version of PCGen to include a LST editor? I'm trying
      >> build a custom campaign and frankly manually editing all of the .lst
      files is a bit
      >> too much for a guy of my limited skills.
      > Quoting James Dempsey here:
      > PCGen is a volunteer project. We have to work within the bounds of the
      time people are able to give
      > us and what they are willing to work on. Currently we know that the LST
      editors are a greatly
      > desired piece of functionality however we do not have them scheduled as
      such right now. I don't
      > believe we'll see them in 6.2 but I would hope to have them ready for
      6.4. If someone were to step
      > up to offer to implement this, it could of course be done earlier.

      Which doesn't really answer the question.

      To get a list editor in the program, you have to go back to the old
      in the 5.16 series. The last formal release was as far as I remember 5.16.4

      Some of the early informal 5.17 series would also have it, but I can't
      when it was removed.

      Please be aware that these versions do NOT work with java 7.