Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Bug? Or an additional factor to make a TEMPBONUS apply?

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013

      Sounds like a bug. TEMPBONUS has *not* been tested in any of the core sets.

      On 2/3/2013 10:24 AM, otiendikil wrote:
      > Hmm. Somehow, by using the TEMPBONUS-modified berserker sword I am trying to implement, all of the temporary bonuses have stopped working. When the sword is unequipped, the character saved and reopened, the other temporary bonuses all work again.
      >
      > So, somehow evoking the tempbonus has messed with the usual temporary bonuses.
      >
      > I can't see what would happen in 6.00 since this TEMPBONUS feature appears to be new to 6.01.01. Maybe I should just wait to use it, although I am not sure how I would replace it. Maybe if I can track down how barbarian rage, itself, it done.
      >
      > ~~ Matt C
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "otiendikil" wrote:
      >> Sorry. Using a current autobuild of 6.01.
      >>
      >> --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Andrew wrote:
      >>> Hi,
      >>>
      >>> Silly question. Which version of pcgen are you using?

      >>> --
      >>> Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      >>> Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013
        Am 03.02.13 21:40, schrieb Andrew:
        > Sounds like a bug. TEMPBONUS has *not* been tested in any of the core sets.

        As an aside, in the current trunk, is it correct that PREAPPLY:PC no
        longer works? I've tried using TEMPBONUS but currently it seems I cant't
        apply abilities like Rage anymore in Pathfinder mode.

        Stefan.
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2013

          I have *not* implemented TEMPBONUS, nor altered any of the PREAPPLY:PC, PREAPPLY:ANYPC stuff. If
          there are any problems, it's a bug and needs a JIRA.

          It has been 'deprecated' in favor of TEMPBONUS but that's trunk only and shouldn't affect the
          function of the existing tag.

          Flagging for Tom. Please open a JIRA as you're experiencing the issue though.