Re: dividing move in half?

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2013
      I was originally trying to use MOVEMULT to simulate the Stone of Weight (Loadstone), which cuts base land move rate in half.
      I tried BONUS:MOVEMULT|TYPE.Walk|.5 and BONUS:MOVEMULT|TYPE.Walk|/2 but didn't get any change in the result, so I went to BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Walk|-(MOVEBASE/2) which works fine, at least for land-dwelling characters. (From the description, "It reduces the possessor's base land speed to one-half of normal.")

      ~~ Matt C