Re: Pathfinder APG: Boots of Friendly Terrain

  • swiftbrook8
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
      Test report:

      I used the code and created two sets of boots with FT of Underground and Mountain for my tests.

      Ranger with Favored Terrain (Underground):
      Boots of FT (Underground) added bonus correctly
      Boots of FT (Mountain) added FT text with a bonus of +0

      Bard with no Favored Terrain:
      Boots of FT (underground) added FT text with a bonus of +0
      Considering the boots aren't suppose to work with a Bard, this is OK.

      Tried adding
      DEFINE:FavoredTerrainMountain|max(2,FavoredTerrainMountain)
      before the ABILITY command, but it didn't work.

      I tried removing the !Preability stuff, that gave me a bonus of +4 to a Mountain terrain, instead of +2, that my ranger did not have.

      I'd like to see a fix so we can add it to the APG files, but I'm at the limit of my expertise. Adding the Bonus Var part is good enough for me at this time.

      Thanks.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013

        "The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, the answer is blowin' in the wind!"

        Open a JIRA, and it'll be fixed, eventually...