Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] A feat that qualify you as having a class

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
      Try this page Drew:

      http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/super-genius-games/general-feats/spark-of-divinity

      Maredudd

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 1, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Using the search engine using your exact wording turns up multiple entries of unrelated materials I
      > suspect.
      >
      > So, site (Woo!) but I can't make a definite decision on how to implement when I can't find the exact
      > one you are looking for.
      >
      > Here is the one that 'looks' to match your request:
      >
      > Spark of Divinity
      >
      > You aren't a full-fledged godling, but you have some divine power in your bloodline.
      >
      > *Prerequisite*: One ability score 18 of higher.
      >
      > *Benefit*: You qualify as a godling
      > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/clever-godling> for
      > feat, spell
      > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/eldritch-godling#TOC-Godling-Spell-List>,
      > and talent
      > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/super-genius-games/godling#TOC-Scion-Talents>prerequisites.
      >
      > But I'd have to look up what a 'godling' is... And it's a 3rd party source..
      >
      > Do you have godling things coded up? I think it'd be fairly easy to .MOD and make your feat a
      > substitute prexxx.
      >
      > PREMULT:1,[PRERACE:1,Godling],[PREFEAT:1,Spark of Divinity]
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > On 2/1/2013 8:23 AM, Ricky wrote:
      > > Hi Andrew,
      > > the feat is basicly as i described, you can find it on http://www.d20pfsrd.com named "Spark of Divinity", i haven't the manual, but seem covered by pathfinder srd (i supppse..).
      > >
      > > Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

      > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
      > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

    • Ricky
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
        yes, it's it!
        the "godlings" are the general name of a group of class and a prestige class, then there are a set of feats and a number of spells.
        i have alredy coded the classes with TYPE:Base.PC.Godling. both spells and other godling feat are alredy coded. my only concerne is on this feats...

        Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

          Okay, so the feat let's you act as if you were this 'class'. Instead of PRECLASS:1,Godling=1 or
          whatever, you could change it to PREVARGTEQ:Godling,1

          Place in the feat 'DEFINE:Godling|0' and 'BONUS:VAR|Godling|TL|TYPE=Base'

          In the class do the same 'DEFINE:Godling|0' and 'BONUS:VAR|Godling|CL|TYPE=Base'

          And for the rest, DEFINE:GodlingQualify|1

          And where you need to allow the feat to work, just give it 'PREVAREQ:GodlingQualify,1'

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

            Let me correct something, as I gave you a bad practice. The name of 'Godling' should be changed to
            'GodlingLVL' to indicate it's a class and the number is based upon level.