Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] A feat that qualify you as having a class

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Andrew,
      the feat is basicly as i described, you can find it on http://www.d20pfsrd.com named "SparkĀ  of Divinity", i haven't the manual, but seem covered by pathfinder srd (i supppse..).

      Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

        Using the search engine using your exact wording turns up multiple entries of unrelated materials I
        suspect.

        So, site (Woo!) but I can't make a definite decision on how to implement when I can't find the exact
        one you are looking for.

        Here is the one that 'looks' to match your request:

        Spark of Divinity

        You aren't a full-fledged godling, but you have some divine power in your bloodline.

        *Prerequisite*: One ability score 18 of higher.

        *Benefit*: You qualify as a godling
        <http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/clever-godling> for
        feat, spell
        <http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/eldritch-godling#TOC-Godling-Spell-List>,
        and talent
        <http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/super-genius-games/godling#TOC-Scion-Talents>prerequisites.

        But I'd have to look up what a 'godling' is... And it's a 3rd party source.

        Do you have godling things coded up? I think it'd be fairly easy to .MOD and make your feat a
        substitute prexxx.

        PREMULT:1,[PRERACE:1,Godling],[PREFEAT:1,Spark of Divinity]

        Cheers,

        On 2/1/2013 8:23 AM, Ricky wrote:
        > Hi Andrew,
        > the feat is basicly as i described, you can find it on http://www.d20pfsrd.com named "Spark of Divinity", i haven't the manual, but seem covered by pathfinder srd (i supppse..).
        >
        > Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

      • Maredudd
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
          Try this page Drew:

          http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/3rd-party-feats/super-genius-games/general-feats/spark-of-divinity

          Maredudd

          Sent from my iPad

          On Feb 1, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Andrew <drew0500@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Using the search engine using your exact wording turns up multiple entries of unrelated materials I
          > suspect.
          >
          > So, site (Woo!) but I can't make a definite decision on how to implement when I can't find the exact
          > one you are looking for.
          >
          > Here is the one that 'looks' to match your request:
          >
          > Spark of Divinity
          >
          > You aren't a full-fledged godling, but you have some divine power in your bloodline.
          >
          > *Prerequisite*: One ability score 18 of higher.
          >
          > *Benefit*: You qualify as a godling
          > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/clever-godling> for
          > feat, spell
          > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/eldritch-godling#TOC-Godling-Spell-List>,
          > and talent
          > http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-prestige-classes/super-genius-games/godling#TOC-Scion-Talents>prerequisites.
          >
          > But I'd have to look up what a 'godling' is... And it's a 3rd party source..
          >
          > Do you have godling things coded up? I think it'd be fairly easy to .MOD and make your feat a
          > substitute prexxx.
          >
          > PREMULT:1,[PRERACE:1,Godling],[PREFEAT:1,Spark of Divinity]
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > On 2/1/2013 8:23 AM, Ricky wrote:
          > > Hi Andrew,
          > > the feat is basicly as i described, you can find it on http://www.d20pfsrd.com named "Spark of Divinity", i haven't the manual, but seem covered by pathfinder srd (i supppse..).
          > >
          > > Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

          > Data 2nd, Docs Tamarin, OS Lemur
          > Unique Title "The Torturer of PCGen"

        • Ricky
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013
            yes, it's it!
            the "godlings" are the general name of a group of class and a prestige class, then there are a set of feats and a number of spells.
            i have alredy coded the classes with TYPE:Base.PC.Godling. both spells and other godling feat are alredy coded. my only concerne is on this feats...

            Inviato da Yahoo! Mail su Android

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

              Okay, so the feat let's you act as if you were this 'class'. Instead of PRECLASS:1,Godling=1 or
              whatever, you could change it to PREVARGTEQ:Godling,1

              Place in the feat 'DEFINE:Godling|0' and 'BONUS:VAR|Godling|TL|TYPE=Base'

              In the class do the same 'DEFINE:Godling|0' and 'BONUS:VAR|Godling|CL|TYPE=Base'

              And for the rest, DEFINE:GodlingQualify|1

              And where you need to allow the feat to work, just give it 'PREVAREQ:GodlingQualify,1'

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 1, 2013

                Let me correct something, as I gave you a bad practice. The name of 'Godling' should be changed to
                'GodlingLVL' to indicate it's a class and the number is based upon level.