Magic Item spells

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Created a new weapon, with spells. However the spells are not showing up
      on the character sheet or spell sheet. The character is a fighter and I
      have defined the weapon as follows:

      My New Weapon
      PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Longsword
      TYPE:Weapon.Melee.OneHanded.Martial.Standard.Slashing.Sword.BladeHeavy
      COST:0
      WT:2
      CRITMULT:x2
      CRITRANGE:2
      DAMAGE:1d8
      EQMOD:AXIOM.PLUS2W.STEEL
      WIELD:OneHanded
      SIZE:M
      SPELLS:Magic Item|TIMES=3|TIMEUNIT=Day|CASTERLEVEL=20|Alter Self
      SPROP:Bane ability, spells

      What am I doing wrong? PCGen 6.00.0, Pathfinder, all the appropriate
      data sets loaded. The spell sheet shows Magic Item spell list, but it is
      blank.

      --

      -- david
      Papa.DRB

      My better half and me (jpg)

    • thpr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        1) Is the weapon carried or equipped? It would need to be equipped for the spells to apply to the PC.

        2) Can this be checked in the trunk? There have been a number of issues with spells not being displayed correctly in 6.0.0.

        TP.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "David R. Bender" wrote:

        > Created a new weapon, with spells. However the spells are not showing up
        > on the character sheet or spell sheet. The character is a fighter and I
        > have defined the weapon as follows:
        >
        > My New Weapon
        > PROFICIENCY:WEAPON|Longsword
        > TYPE:Weapon.Melee.OneHanded.Martial.Standard.Slashing.Sword.BladeHeavy
        > COST:0
        > WT:2
        > CRITMULT:x2
        > CRITRANGE:2
        > DAMAGE:1d8
        > EQMOD:AXIOM.PLUS2W.STEEL
        > WIELD:OneHanded
        > SIZE:M
        > SPELLS:Magic Item|TIMES=3|TIMEUNIT=Day|CASTERLEVEL=20|Alter Self
        > SPROP:Bane ability, spells
        >
        > What am I doing wrong? PCGen 6.00.0, Pathfinder, all the appropriate
        > data sets loaded. The spell sheet shows Magic Item spell list, but it is
        > blank.
        >
        > --
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa.DRB

      • David R. Bender
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
          Buggers! It was carried and not equipped. Changed that and it works now.
          Thanks, learned something new today.

          -- david
          Papa.DRB

          My better half and me (jpg)