Re: Using CHOOSE in the diety lst

  • madartiste
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 27, 2013
      D'oh! Yes, that's terrible form not to start a new topic! Mea Culpa, everyone!
      Ah... So TL includes HD after all. I wasn't clear on that, thanks!
      It's not a class I made -- exactly -- it's a feature of the Iron Kingdoms setting that I'm putting into PCGen (Being the cleric of a particularly evil dragon god has some side effects, apparently). BONUS:STAT|CON|-(TL-5) should work great with a PRECLASS tag so it only goes to clerics of 5th level or higher...
      Thanks so much! Next time I'll be more wise and start a new topic, I promise.