Campaign History

  • Arjan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2013
      Hi all,

      is there a pdf output sheet that makes use of the shiny new Campaign History description option? I'd like to canibalise it for my own OS ;)

      Regards,
      Arjan
    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2013
        I don't think so but you can check the source code of the OS's to make sure
        - search for CAMPAIGN

        On 24 January 2013 21:27, Arjan <arjan@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi all,
        >
        > is there a pdf output sheet that makes use of the shiny new Campaign
        > History description option? I'd like to canibalise it for my own OS ;)
        >
        > Regards,
        > Arjan

      • Arjan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
          Nope. Non found. Any plans to implement this? Or anyone willing to help me out?

          Arjan

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013

            I'm not aware of any export token for it yet.

            Punting to James.