About possible values for "EQMOD:CHARGED_ITEM_XX|CHARGES[XX]"

  • otiendikil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      Hi all,

      I have been experimenting with various ways of representing RSRD 3.5 items with multiple types of charges, such as the Rod of Absorption and the Helm of Brilliance. I took one route with these items (that of making them into containers for multiple items each representing charges), but I was also trying out making them containers of traditionally-charged items. With the Helm, though, the number of charges represented by the four types of 'gems' are 10, 20, 30, and 40, and, while 10 and 20 seem acceptable in the EQMOD:CHARGED_ITEM_XX|CHARGES[XX] format, 30 and 40 generate errors. I looked and searched on the online documentation but I couldn't find documentation for "CHARGED_ITEM".

      Does someone know if there is there a way around this limitation?

      Thanks,

      Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013

        If they don't exist they need to be created.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2013

          Completed: At revision: 19187
          : Add more charge selections for item implementation http://sourceforge.net/p/pcgen/code/19187/

          Cheers,