Re: Lvl 3 spells shows up as lvl 4

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2013
      I think his point is that he can only case 3rd level spells so it shouldn't show any level 4 spells yet, even if he will also gain it as a 4th level spell when the time is appropriate.

      This is a bug, as in the scenario described no 4th level spells should be shown. A JIRA should be opened.

      Thanks.

      TP.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" wrote:

      > Not a bug... you have it set to get cleric and mycleric spell lists... so
      > while you made tongues a 3rd level spell for your myclass, it's still a
      > spell for the cleric list... you need to clear the cleric=4 in the spell
      > as well as adding it like you already have.
      >
      > W. Robert Reed III
      > Mynex

    • Arjan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 17, 2013
        Quite. I'll make a bug. I'm guessing this is code so I'll put it there.

        Regards,
        Arjan