Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Have ammo change crit multiplier of weapon

    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 14, 2013

      Open a Data Bug Jira conand attach the lst file that cotains the code you used. I'll look at it
      when I get a chance.

    • madartiste
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 14, 2013
        Oh. Looks like MAXDEX works for any equipment. Problem solved! :)

        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 14, 2013
          I hate to be clueless, but what does "Open a Data Bug Jira" entail exactly? Sorry and thank you for offering to help!

          Message 4 of 18 , Jan 14, 2013

            jira.pcgen.org - sign up and then create issue - Data Bug.

            More Option has a drop down - Attach File to Issue. Attach the file to the JIRA.

            Cheers,

            Message 5 of 18 , Jan 14, 2013
              Excellent! And thank you!