Fly spell as temporary bonus in 3.5, but not in Pathfinder

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hello everyone,

      I've noticed that the spell fly is available as a temporary bonus in 3.5
      mode, but not in Pathfinder mode.

      Is there a way for me to make it available as a temporary bonus in
      Pathfinder mode?

      Thanks,
      Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2012

        Copy the 3.5 code to pathfinder would be the easier method. Or if you don't mind, open a tracker,
        and when I get a free moment, I'll tackle it.

        Merry Christmas :)