Confirming one has latest version of prettyLST?

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012
      How does one tell if the version of prettyLST one has is the current
      version? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's the latest and greatest.

      Thanks,
      Allen
    • Allen Cohn
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012
        Also, where is the documentation for prettylst? The batch file I used a few years ago doesn't seem to work anymore. I bet it's just some problem with my command line or file locations or some such.

        Allen

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Cohn" <allen@...> wrote:

        > How does one tell if the version of prettyLST one has is the current
        > version? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's the latest and greatest.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Allen

      • Eric C Smith
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012
          Here is the info for prettylst.

          http://wiki.pcgen.org/PrettyLst

          Maredudd

          On Dec 22, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Allen Cohn wrote:

          > Also, where is the documentation for prettylst? The batch file I used a few years ago doesn't seem to work anymore. I bet it's just some problem with my command line or file locations or some such.
          >
          > Allen
          >
          > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Cohn" <allen@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > How does one tell if the version of prettyLST one has is the current
          > > version? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's the latest and greatest.
          > >
          > > Thanks,
          > > Allen

        • Allen Cohn
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012
            I confirmed that I already had build 8180 on my computer (which I *think* is the latest build).

            But looking at

            http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/utilities/prettylst/prettylst.pl?view=log

            it appears there's a version of 18270 that is perhaps much more recent than the one in build 8180.

            Is that correct?

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012

              The version in the repository is always a newer version. Though I can't recall the last time we put
              out a release for it for easier grabbing. Hmm...

              On 12/22/2012 10:28 AM, Allen Cohn wrote:
              > I confirmed that I already had build 8180 on my computer (which I *think* is the latest build).
              >
              > But looking at
              >
              > http://pcgen.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pcgen/Trunk/utilities/prettylst/prettylst.pl?view=log
              >
              > it appears there's a version of 18270 that is perhaps much more recent than the one in build 8180.
              >
              > Is that correct?
              >
              > Allen
              >
              > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Allen Cohn" <allen@...> wrote:
              >> How does one tell if the version of prettyLST one has is the current
              >> version? I have one, but I'm not sure if it's the latest and greatest.
              >>
              >> Thanks,
              >> Allen

            • Allen Cohn
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 22, 2012
                Thanks.

                I've grabbed the .pl file.

                The .css and .html files seems to be years old, so I'm hoping the 8180 build versions are identical.

                Since the wiki refers to the build, I suggest someone update it. I can put in a JIRA if you like.