Re: Up-converting data from 2010

  • daft_inquisitor
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 22, 2012
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's using an old character build, wouldn't that just cause more issues?

      I thought the way character files worked is that they pretty much just saved flags for whatever the system was trying to apply to them. So, if they have flags for a lot of old code that has been updated, wouldn't they just try to import the old (no longer existent) flags?