Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Up-converting data from 2010

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 21, 2012
      Hi,

      Either send it to me, or open a code bug and have one of the code team take a look at it.

      On 12/21/2012 5:55 PM, Allen Cohn wrote:
      > Thank you. That explains it.
      >
      > With the LST files error-free, what do you think is the solution to the crash when I try to generate a PDF with that old PCG file?
      >
      > Thank you for your continuing help,
      > Allen

    • daft_inquisitor
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 22, 2012
        Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's using an old character build, wouldn't that just cause more issues?

        I thought the way character files worked is that they pretty much just saved flags for whatever the system was trying to apply to them. So, if they have flags for a lot of old code that has been updated, wouldn't they just try to import the old (no longer existent) flags?