Re: Up-converting data from 2010

  • Allen Cohn
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 21, 2012
      Thank you. That explains it.

      With the LST files error-free, what do you think is the solution to the crash when I try to generate a PDF with that old PCG file?

      Thank you for your continuing help,
      Allen
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 21, 2012

        Either send it to me, or open a code bug and have one of the code team take a look at it.

        On 12/21/2012 5:55 PM, Allen Cohn wrote:
        > Thank you. That explains it.
        >
        > With the LST files error-free, what do you think is the solution to the crash when I try to generate a PDF with that old PCG file?
        >
        > Thank you for your continuing help,
        > Allen

      • daft_inquisitor
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 22, 2012
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he's using an old character build, wouldn't that just cause more issues?

          I thought the way character files worked is that they pretty much just saved flags for whatever the system was trying to apply to them. So, if they have flags for a lot of old code that has been updated, wouldn't they just try to import the old (no longer existent) flags?