Re: Unarmed Fighter Weapon Proficiencies

  • hiq42
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012
      Just checked a little more.
      It seems the UAF gets Martial Weapon Proficiency and the Monk's Weapon Profciency, so all exotic monk weapons which are not on the Monk's list are missing.
      For non-eastern weapons, this is only the Knuckle-Axe, the Eastern List is a lot longer

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012

        Eric tackled the rest.

        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 4, 2012
          Eric sent me a LST file and unfortunately, the exact same problem does still exist. The Unarmed Fighter gets the same proficiencies as the Monk Class, not proficiency with the weapons with special ability "Monk".

          Weapons I tested with: Knuckle-Axe, Imei Piercer, Nine-Section-Whip, Kama (Double Chained) in contrast to Kama, Sai