Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [PCGEN6.0][FR] Regional Trait

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012

      A choice upon a choice - or what would be called nesting - is not possible. In order for that to
      work you have to have the choice preselected in your list. The alternative to listing every
      potential feat and choice it can have is to create an abilitypool and have the selection be made there.

      # Abilitycategory

      ABILITYCATEGORY:The Dalelands Bonus Feat CATEGORY:FEAT
      ABILITYLIST:Artist|Blooded|Caravanner|Fleet of Foot|Forester|Luck of Heroes (FR)|Militia|Strong
      Soul VISIBLE:QUALIFY DISPLAYLOCATION:Racial Abilities

      # Ability
      Remove CHOOSE and the associated, replace with BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|The Dalelands Bonus Feat|1

      Cheers,