Re: Way to be able to select more than one subclass?

  • daft_inquisitor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 23, 2012
      Well, with that question, then I have no idea what you intended for me to do with ability pools. If I can't use those to grant/restrict schools, then I have no clue what you were suggesting for me to do.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Doug Limmer <adventure@...> wrote:

      > I'm not quite sure what you mean. In what way do you want to "grant
      > access" to a spell school? (I thought all casters had access to all
      > schools unless specifically prohibited.)
      >
      > DS/DL
      >
      > On 11/23/2012 9:21 AM, daft_inquisitor wrote:
      > >
      > > I forgot how hard it is to find a tag in the index if you don't really
      > > know what you're looking for.
      > >
      > > What tag would I use to grant someone access to a spell school?
      > >
      > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:PCGenListFileHelp%40yahoogroups.com>, "daft_inquisitor"
      > > <shadowdragoonftw@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I didn't realize you could set schools with ability pools. I'll look
      > > into that and see if it will work for what I need. Thanks.
      > > >
      > > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com
      > > <mailto:PCGenListFileHelp%40yahoogroups.com>, Doug Limmer <adventure@>

      > > subclasses.
      > > choices

      > > do this.

      > > essentially
      > > would like
      > > schools

      > > based
      > > Prestige

      > > have
      > > for a
      > > as an
      > > try and

      > > this to

    • daft_inquisitor
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2012
        Nevermind, I found the "PRESPELLSCHOOL" tag. That should let me at least set a prerequisite for my prestige classes so that they can't join one related to a prohibited school.