Re: [PCgen6.000][Pathfinder_RPG][Forgotten Realms] Regional TRAITs, Region bonuses

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
      Well...

      Aglarondan exist, no error there. The main problem is that the region are already templates! I wanted to make them full abilities, but then if I have to make the language be a template again... better stay totally to a template and only make the ability to fetch the template :\ Damn language! (it only roleplay because Aglarondan is a type of common!)

      Thanks