[PCgen6.000][Pathfinder_RPG][Forgotten Realms] Regional TRAITs, Region bonuses

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012

      I'm converting the old CMP campaign/player book. The Region in those book are set by TEMPLATES. I'm converting them to a bonus Regional Trait.

      My problem is that the AUTO:LANG|Aglarondan isn't working. It's doesn't give me the bonus language in the main language tab, along common. Also, my choice of FEAT isn'T applied, maybe i'm missing something :\

      Here is my whole entry:

      Aglarond KEY:Aglarond ~ Human CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:Trait.FRRegionalTrait CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|FEAT|Discipline|Luck of Heroes (FR)|Treetopper AUTO:LANG|Aglarondan PRERACE:1,Human LANGBONUS:Chessentan,Damaran,Draconic,Elven,Mulhorandi,Orc,Sylvan,Untheric REGION:YES SOURCELONG:Players Guide to Faerun SOURCESHORT:pgtfae

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012

        LANGBONUS does not work in Feats/Abilities. It does work in Class, Template, Race and Kit files.
        Recommendation:
        add 'TEMPLATE:Aglarond Region'

        In Template File make 'Aglarond Region' and place your LANGBONUS in there.

        You're missing MULT:YES which makes the Choose work correctly.
        To apply the feat, use AUTO:FEAT|%LIST

        Does Language 'Aglarondan' exist? Is the proper file being loaded?

        Do you have an error log? A lot of clues will be found there (F10, or in the menu)

        CHeers,

        On 11/21/2012 7:16 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm converting the old CMP campaign/player book. The Region in those book are set by TEMPLATES. I'm converting them to a bonus Regional Trait.
        >
        > My problem is that the AUTO:LANG|Aglarondan isn't working. It's doesn't give me the bonus language in the main language tab, along common. Also, my choice of FEAT isn'T applied, maybe i'm missing something :\
        >
        > Here is my whole entry:
        >
        > Aglarond KEY:Aglarond ~ Human CATEGORY:Special Ability TYPE:Trait.FRRegionalTrait CHOOSE:NUMCHOICES=1|FEAT|Discipline|Luck of Heroes (FR)|Treetopper AUTO:LANG|Aglarondan PRERACE:1,Human LANGBONUS:Chessentan,Damaran,Draconic,Elven,Mulhorandi,Orc,Sylvan,Untheric REGION:YES SOURCELONG:Players Guide to Faerun SOURCESHORT:pgtfae
        >
        > Thanks!

      • norvimgoldgrabben
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
          Well...

          Aglarondan exist, no error there. The main problem is that the region are already templates! I wanted to make them full abilities, but then if I have to make the language be a template again... better stay totally to a template and only make the ability to fetch the template :\ Damn language! (it only roleplay because Aglarondan is a type of common!)