Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Extra Languages

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 20, 2012

      Okay solution 1)
      Add SELECT on the Linguistic Skill Line; I personally went with "SELECT:1+BonusLinguisticChoice" but
      that was for testing purposes. I'll likely go with "SELECT:LanguageChoice"

      Anyways, bonus the Var and you get your 1 or 2 selections per rank. Tested and it works great.

      Solution 2)
      # Ability File
      CATEGORY=Internal|Default.MOD <> BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Bonus Linguistic
      Languages|skillinfo("TOTALRANK","Linguistics")

      Bonus Language <> CHOOSE:LANG|TYPE=Spoken <> SELECT:1 <> MULT:YES <> AUTO:LANG|%LIST

      #Category File
      ABILITYCATEGORY:Bonus Linguistic Languages <> CATEGORY:Internal <> ABILITYLIST:Bonus Language <>
      EDITABLE:YES <> EDITPOOL:YES <> DISPLAYLOCATION:Class Abilities

      There you go, two working solutions.