Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Pathfinder: Blood of Angels

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012

      Racial Traits already have an "IF" statement. When you add a racial trait, the TYPE on it removes
      the other racial trait, or two in some cases.

      Archetypes already remove abilities they are designed to remove. There aren't any 'slots' just what
      the publisher says they want. Which means, you can have Alternate Class Features (Which is what an
      Archetype does, grants Alternate Class Features)

      The core sets also allow an easy change to Racial Stats. (So the racial column changes).
      BONUS:VAR|RacialStatxxx|y replace 'xxx' with the Stat Abbreviation, and y with the bonus number or
      formula.

      In 6.01.00 there are plenty of renovations I've affected, to revamped Racial Stats, ACF (Alternate
      Class Features in 3.5), and better compatibility with CMP. (Luckily CMP used the conventions to Var
      Naming, otherwise making them work together would have been a bit more difficult).

      Homebrew improvements - You can now add your own Selections for Special Mount as part of the class
      feature for the Paladin. Special Mounts and Unusual Familiars now can take the better of the
      Intelligence Score.

      So all that to say 'Yes' you can do it.