Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [PCGEN600] Bonus Regional Trait

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012

      On 11/9/2012 9:48 AM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > To reflect an aspect of DnD4e (and at some point FR35e), I want my PCs to gain a BONUS REGIONAL TRAIT.
      >
      > I created a Template:
      >
      > *Forgotten Realms Background <tab> BONUS:ABILITY|1|TYPE=Regionaltrait

      There is no such thing as 'BONUS:ABILITY'; Please read the LST Tag Index in the Documents.

      I'm guessing you want 'BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Regional Trait|1' but unless 'Regional Trait' is a defined
      ABILITYCATEGORY you'll be out of luck.

      The traits pool is granted by 'BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Traits|1'

      Your second tag 'BONUS:INIT|1' is also invalid; you'd want BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|1

      Your ability won't display regardless unless you have 'TYPE:Trait' in the ability.

      Cheers,