Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [Pcgen6][Pathfinder][FR] Elves, Dwarves, Shield Dwarves, Sun Elves, same thing!

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      Hi,

      Well, the traits are easily explained - you aren't using the proper sets which it was built in.

      You can remove the 'ABILITY' entries, it's not doing anything for you.

      Load up a pathfinder game and the elf will have all the traits.

      Here is the current version of that Pathfinder Elf:

      Elf STARTFEATS:1 SIZE:M MOVE:Walk,30 FACE:5 REACH:5
      LANGBONUS:Celestial,Draconic,Gnoll,Gnome,Goblin,Orc,Sylvan BONUS:ABILITYPOOL|Elf Racial
      Trait|5 BONUS:STAT|DEX,INT|2 BONUS:STAT|CON|-2
      AUTO:LANG|Common|Elven RACETYPE:Humanoid TYPE:Base.PC RACESUBTYPE:Elf
      CR:1/2 SOURCEPAGE:p.22

      And to be honest, that Ability Pool Elf Racial Trait could be removed.

      Give me the name of the Feat you aren't qualifying for, I'll look at it and let you know what you'll
      need to do to fix it. (Based on this PRETYPE and SERVESAS I'm betting you need to add 'Elf' to the
      TYPE in the race. "TYPE:Base.PC.Elf") but until I lay eyes on what the Feat is asking for I can't
      say for sure.