[PcGen6][Pathfinder] Mass modification of Knowledge (local)

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012

      Would like to know if there is a MOD so that I can mass modify every Prestige class that as the Knowlodge (local) to become TYPE:Knowledge.local

      The CMP FR Region have the TYPE:Knowledge.local and the Pathfinder doesn't have the .local to make reference to this. So a Prestige class that need the Knowledge (local)=4 isn't recognize when I take Knowledge (Cormyr). :\

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012

        In your Skill 'Knowledge (Cormyr)' place this additional tag 'SERVESAS:SKILL|Knowledge (Local)'

        That 'should' allow that to work without the major rewrite you otherwise are asking for. Cheers,