Re: [PCGEN6.0][Pathfinder] Modifying Paladin Alignment, part II

  • norvimgoldgrabben
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012
      It's ALIVE!

      Thanks!

      Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't

      CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES

      this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
      Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2012

        Try:

        PRE:.CLEARALL

        or

        PRE:.CLEAR

        and then your new PREALIGN.

        On 11/3/2012 5:31 PM, norvimgoldgrabben wrote:
        > It's ALIVE!
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Also... thought my alignment was ok... but it isn't
        >

        > CLASS:Paladin.MOD PREALIGN:LG,NG,CG KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL KNOWNSPELLS:LEVEL=0 SPELLBOOK:YES
        >
        > this way, it requires to be LG AND LG,NG,CG :\
        > Tried .CLEARALL, but doesn't work, PCgen think its an alignment type :\
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric C Smith <maredudd@...> wrote:
        >> Bryan is corect. It should have a period.
        >>
        >> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
        >>
        >> Maredudd
        >>
        >> On Nov 3, 2012, at 4:36 PM, Bryan Hanson wrote:
        >>
        >>> Doesn't it have a period?
        >>>
        >>> KNOWNSPELLS:.CLEARALL
        >>>
        >>> Bryan

      • norvimgoldgrabben